[BHS etree] ADMIN: Four announcements

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 6 14:49:30 PDT 2004

Four Announcements
1. There will be two more late start-staff development days this semester:
Wed., December 8 and Wed., January 5. On those days First Period will start
at 10 a.m. not 8:30 as it usually does.  There will be no zero period.
Despite rumors, today was not a minimum day.

2. Vice Principal Rory Bled needs help over the next two days (Thursday and
Friday (Oct. 7 and 8) counting and tallying students.  If you can come in at
any point, please contact her to let her know.  She might not have time to
get back so if you do not here from her, please come anyway.  Contact:
Rory_Bled at berkeley.k12.ca.us

3. The BUSD has recently installed a SPAM filter which is cutting out many
parent emails.  They are working on it!  If you email MS Bled and it bounces
back, please let me know and I will forward your message. tks, Janet
jhuseby at pacbell.net

4. We are still looking for welcoming parent volunteers to staff the front
desk--especially the 10 -11:30 slot and in the afternoon. We are now putting
two parents per shift in the interest of making it both more interesting and
more flexible. Please email or call Janet Huseby if you are even vaguely
interested and want more details. jhuseby at pacbell.net (510) 527-1130