[BHS etree] MISC: BUSD marching in Solano Stroll Saturday, Sept. 12

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 10 11:00:01 PDT 2004

contact: Wanda Stewart [wanda at bridgeworksgroup.net]

Please join us in marching to represent a Unified Berkeley School District
in Sunday's Solano Stroll
(...and in next week's How Berkeley Can You Be?)
  a.. Meet our school leaders
  b.. Walk with our community and our kids
  c.. Get acquainted with the School Board candidates
  d.. Support Measure B and other school initiatives
  e.. Wear your school's "colors"
  f.. Bring candy!
We're lining up at Fresno on the east side of Andronico's at 10:15 am.  We
are entry #61.
See you there....

...or at our booth at 1615 Solano (at Colma) in front of Unitech
Electronics.
  a.. Pick up lawn and window signs or a button or two
  b.. Take a moment to endorse and say "Yes to Measure B"
  c.. Sign up for volunteer tasks
  d.. Meet Wanda the Volunteer Coordinator (She is more than an electronic
voice...)
And, please pass the word and invite all to participate!

Berkeley Unified School District marching forward together...
first, on Sunday at the Solano Stroll!!!