[BHS etree] FUND RAISING: ESCRIP Program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 24 21:25:26 PDT 2004

contacts: Patty Kates: 841-1322, patriciakates at comcast.net  and Helen
Walker: 845-4948, helenwalker at comcast.net

Volunteers are needed for the most satisfying and easy way to help Berkeley
High raise money. BHS has 500 families signed up for the ESCRIP supermarket
program that raises about $20,000 a year for the school.  Many other
smaller, local high schools raise over $100,000 a year and there is no
reason that BHS can?t raise much, much more. Our committee of 2 volunteers
needs to expand to increase our monthly earnings. This is easy work.  We
just need a few hours of your time.  PLEASE VOLUNTEER!

Please contact Patty Kates or Helen Walker to volunteer.
Patty Kates: 841-1322, patriciakates at comcast.net
Helen Walker: 845-4948, helenwalker at comcast.net