[BHS etree] SPORTS: Football Practice

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 19 10:21:17 PDT 2004

CONTACT:  mattbissell at comcast.net [mailto:mattbissell at comcast.net]

Football Practice for Berkeley High School has already begun.  However it is
not too late for Berkeley High school, Alternative school, and independant
study Students to participate.  We are always interested in eager athletes.
If you are interested you can contact Coach Bissell with an email at
mattbissell at comcast.net or call me at 510- 845- 7755.  Practices will
continue through Friday (8/20)  from 4- 6 pm on the Berkeley High Football
field.   Next week (8/23- 8/27) practice starts at 1:45pm.  I look forward
to meeting you and your student soon.

Coach Bissell