[BHS etree] MISC: Israeli-Palestinian Workshop, Sunday 6/13

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 7 20:18:33 PDT 2004

contact: Sascha Atkins-Loria: (510) 384-7279 or Mollie Wolf:
mollie.w at comcast.net

Israeli-Palestinian Workshop
Organized by and for High School Students
but All Are Welcome

Sunday, June 13th
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.

At the Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists (BFUU)1606 Bonita
Avenue, Berkeley (corner of Bonita and Cedar)
*Snacks Provided*

Come discuss and learn about a complex and influential conflict that affects
us today.

The event will feature facilitated discussions, a short film, and a panel of
Palestinians and Israelis with different perspectives to answer your
questions.

We are a group of High School seniors dedicated to making discussion about
this issue more accessible for youth.  We are still learning and forming our
own opinions, and we hope you will join us.

If you are interested in coming or if you have any questions please contact:

Sascha Atkins-Loria: (510) 384-7279 or
Mollie Wolf: mollie.w at comcast.net

Walk-ins are welcome