[BHS etree] ETREE: Thank you, Mary Frederick

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 28 15:05:36 PDT 2004

Over the past five years etree has grown from a small list of 200 to close
to 1,800 subscribers. We would like to keep growing.  If you know anyone not
on the etree who would benefit from the information, please take the time to
encourage them to subscribe. We know not everyone has computer access. While
we work hard with the PTSA Newsletter to make sure important information is
included in both forms many time sensitive items are lost to newsletter
readers alone. What people might not be aware of is that the information we
post is available in hard copy.  Since September,  parent Mary Frederick,
has faithfully printed up the daily etree postings and inserted them in a
folder in the Parent Resource Center where it is available for general
perusal.

Janet Huseby and Kathryn Capps