[BHS etree] MISC: BHS Drama Dept Man in the Musical on Video

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 28 07:08:33 PDT 2004

CONTACT: Mark Coplan [mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

BHS Drama Dept 'Man in the Musical' Now Available on Video
If you enjoyed this powerful production, I don't need to tell you about
it; if you missed it, then you'll want to read my report on it below.
Berkeley Community Media came in with a three camera set-up and produced a
video of the show.  You can acquire a copy of the production for $20, with
the proceeds divided between the producers of the show and BCM.  BCM is
looking at a 20% reduction in their city funding next year, and we all
know how much support the theater needs, so it is all a good cause.  To
order a video tape contact BCM at 510.848.2288 : Crescent Diamond,
Programming Coordinator, Extension 13 or Donald Bauer, Operations Manager
at Extension 11.  Or reach them through their Web -site, www.betv.org.
You can see photos in the archives at the bottom of the BUSD homepage:
www.berkeley.k12.ca.us

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320