[BHS etree] JACKET: Important Notice to our Subscribers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 13 12:02:40 PDT 2004

Dear BHS Community,

The Berkeley High student newspaper, Jacket, has lost its subscriber
mailing list. Our office changed servers and the data on the old server
was erased before we could get a copy (lesson learned about multiple
back ups). We're trying to recreate our subscriber mailing list and we
need your help.

If you purchased a subscription to Jacket please send your complete
subscription mailing address to <bmurlas at yahoo.com>.

There are two more issues plus the Senior Edition and we don't want you
to miss any of them.  If you have friends with subscriptions, please
forward this message to them or send in their addresses for them.

My biggest fear is that the Berkeley High community will not trust our
newspaper for a reliable subscription.  I apologize greatly for this
inconvenience we have caused and I hope you understand the mistake and
it won't keep you from renewing your subscription next year.  I don't
want the new Jacket Business Manager, Megan Hourula, to pay for my
horrible mistake.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Thank you,
Brittany Murlas (Managing Editor 2003-04)