1936 Thousand Oaks open Thursday, 6/22, 9:30 to Noon.

Tarpoff & Talbert patanet at TarpoffandTalbert.com
Wed Jun 21 09:50:17 PDT 2017

Hello friends,

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to send a marketing flyer for
our new listing at 1936 Thousand Oaks Blvd in Berkeley. But who needs a
flyer!? Here's the skinny: This is a BIG (5,696 sq.ft.) John Hudson Thomas
that is playful & fun (with its own Ballroom including a stage & vintage
bar). Many updates done. Price is $3,150,000. (MLS# 40786264).

If you want to see more, here's the website www.1936ThousandOaks.com , but
why look at pictures when you can just come tomorrow morning. We'll give you
a whistle so we can come find you if you get lost..

Yours in Real Estate,

Anet & Pat

Anet Tarpoff & Pat Talbert

Tarpoff & Talbert Ltd.