Our new listing in Orinda (yes, Orinda)!

Tarpoff & Talbert patanet at TarpoffandTalbert.com
Sat Sep 12 08:19:05 PDT 2015

Hi friends,

Even if you have never thought of selling in Orinda, think again. Orinda has many similarities to Albany & Piedmont. Great schools & services, but newer housing stock and no transfer tax or point of sale ordinances! A lot of bang for the buck.

This house is a 1950s Eichler look-a-like. All on 1 level, open floor plan, post & bean wood ceilings, radiant heat, fantastic indoor/outdoor. Located near Orinda Village & BART (1 stop to Rockridge BART) and minutes to Tilden Park (we really didn’t know Tilden was that close).

Come or send your buyers tomorrow, Sunday 9/13 2:00 to 4:00, or Tuesday broker’s tour, 9/15, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm!

Let us know if you want more info. We would LOVE to see you!

Anet & Pat

19 Loma Vista Drive

Orinda, CA 94563

For Sale $975,000

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx>

I can't believe it's not Eichler. But it is a Likeler!!

Bedrooms:

3

Bathrooms:

2

Area:

El Toyonal Neighborhood

Style:

Eichler-Likeler

Sq. Ft.:

1,704

Lot Size:

8,775

Year Built:

1956

West Coast Style living.

Privacy & fresh air in NW Orinda near the Village.

Clean lines in this Eichler look-alike. One level easy living with open floor plan,
post & beam vaulted ceilings, skylights, clerestory windows, glass walls, & radiant heat.

One step from most every room to green outdoors. Bountiful trees.

Family room plus extra party/exercise space.

Stand-alone, outfitted model train shed & hot tub.

Highly rated Orinda schools. School bus at corner for elementary & intermediate schools.

Fenced, gated, mostly level land. Large off-street parking for multiple vehicles.

Half a mile to Village. About a mile to Orinda BART - Rockridge station is 1 stop away.

Great proximity to outdoor sports & recreation & adventure.
Tennis, golf, fishing, swimming. Lake, park lands. Picnic & hiking trails.

This is a house to enjoy life!

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/> Home

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPropertyDetails.aspx> Full Details

 <http://www.19lomavista.com/wfPhotoGallery.aspx> Photo Tour