[Individualmembers] Dinners-To-Go and Holiday Event Reminder

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Nov 14 13:01:50 PST 2011

Dear Members -

Start your Holiday season on a festive note!  Join us on Friday, December
9th for our Annual Holiday Concert and Buffet.  B.A.C.H. - Bay Area
Classical Harmonies - will join us this year in a concert featuring a
selection of sacred music from the Renaissance, Baroque and Eastern
European traditions along with a medley of traditional holiday carols from
around the world. B.A.C.H. was founded by former WFC staff member and CAL
student Andrew Chung. Originally founded as a student group in 1998 the
group has evolved and expanded over the years. B.A.C.H. last performed at
the Club in 2006 when they presented selections from Mozart's operas. The
event begins at 5:30 and includes our traditional Holiday buffet with a
table overflowing with seasonal delights.  Call (510) 642-4175 or email
the office for reservations!

"Dinners-To-Go" continues with this Wednesday's selection of Red Wine
Braised Short Ribs with pearl onions, mushrooms, bacon and carrots; served
with egg noodles, $12.45. The vegetarian option is Winter Vegetables baked
in half of an acorn squash and served with egg noodles, $10.75. Please
call for soup and dessert options. Feel free to fax, email or call in your
orders.

Best,

Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club