[Individualmembers] Third Thursday Gathering

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Nov 15 15:25:27 PST 2010

Dear Members,

This is just a reminder that our "Third Thursday Gathering" is this week
on November 18th from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Come join Board Member Judith
Stilgenbauer for wine, conversation and camaderie.

Also, don't forget that our November "Dinner-To-Go" is available directly
following the gathering on November 18th with Chef Marcia Bohan's seasonal
favorites such as Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, Braised Lamb Shank, and
Almond Cake with Raspberry Sauce. Order 48 hours in advance and the meal
will be charged to your membership account.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Women's Faculty Club
University of California, Berkeley
Phone: (510) 642-4175
Fax: (510) 204-9661