[Individualmembers] Holiday Buffet and Project Pride Reminder

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Dec 6 11:50:03 PST 2010

Dear Members,

This is just a reminder that our Holiday Buffet is this Friday, December
10th, 5:30-8:00 p.m. Come and enjoy the holiday festivities with song,
celebration, gourmet foods, and the company of good friends. The sumptuous
buffet includes roast turkey, seafood pasta, roasted winter vegetables,
salads and dessert buffet.

Reservations should be made by December 7th and the price will be $30.00
per person plus tax and tip. Parking permits will be made available in the
office.

We would also greatly appreciate your support for our annual holiday toy
drive in order to stuff stockings for the children of Project Pride (a
residential drug and alcohol treatment program for women and their
families).

The children's ages range from newborn to 6 years old, so please bring
age-appropriate presents labeled with age and gender or monetary
contributions labeled for "Project Pride."

Thank you so much for all your support and Happy Holidays!

Women's Faculty Club
University of California, Berkeley
Phone: (510) 642-4175
Fax: (510) 204-9661