[BHS Etree] AMPS: Volunteers and Donations Needed for AMPS Seniors Breakfast

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 27 11:49:36 PDT 2024

Please do not reply to this email. Questions? Contact
tashajackson at berkeley.net

Greetings BHS Community,

Teachers of the Academy of Medicine and Public Service (AMPS) SLC are
organizing an AMPS Seniors breakfast on April 18 to celebrate the hard work
and accomplishments of our AMPS Seniors. This breakfast will take place
during 1st and 2nd period, (8:30-10:37 AM) at the Berkeley High library.

We are looking for community members who would be willing to donate toward
food and utensils for the breakfast. Items we are looking for include money
to purchase breakfast burritos, fresh fruit, donuts, bagels, muffins,
juice, water, tea, hot chocolate, paper plates, napkins, cups and cutlery.
We also would appreciate donations of the items listed. We're estimating
around 60 people at the event.

In addition, we're looking for 2-3 parent volunteers to help us set up and
clean up. (8 AM - 10:30 AM)

If you are interested in donating or volunteering, please contact Tasha
Jackson at tashajackson at berkeley.net. Please note that all monetary
donations must be made through the Berkeley High Development Group
<https://www.bhsdg.com/donate> and designated for the Academy of Medicine
and Public Service.

Thank you for your consideration!

--

Nicole Chee, Chaghig Walker, Charlotte Le Liboux, and Shirley Hudacko are
the parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

BUSD 2023-2024 Calendar
<https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/TK-12-Academic-Calendar-2023-2024-v3-1.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe.

PLEASE NOTE: The system will send a confirmation email; t*he subscription
or unsubscription **will not be complete until you follow the link in that
email and confirm that you want to subscribe or unsubscribe*. Tip: Check
your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation message shortly after
you subscribe/unsubscribe!