[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting Feb 12 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 9 13:12:02 PST 2024

Please do not reply to this email. For questions, contact
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net

The February meeting of the Berkeley Athletic Fund will take place on
Monday, February 12 at 7 pm in the BHS Library. All are welcome!

We will be talking about the Spring season and how we can best support our
athletes in this busiest season of sport. We will also be discussing plans
for the Golf Classic on Friday, May 3.

All BHS teams from all seasons need to send a representative to this
meeting. Any other curious sports fans are encouraged to attend as well!

Go Jackets!