[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Winter Sports Begin Oct. 30 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Oct 21 17:49:50 PDT 2023

*Please do not reply to this email*. For questions, contact
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

WINTER SPORTS BEGIN on MONDAY, October 30th

Athletes must be cleared
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/Resources/athlete-registration>
participate

Week of October 30th tryout/practice schedule

Boys Basketball: 4PM, ready to tryout in the Jacket Gymnasium

Girls Basketball: 4PM, ready to tryout in the Donahue Gymnasium

Boys and Girls Wrestling: 4PM, meet in the Mat room (next to the M gym)

Boys Soccer: 3:45PM, ready to tryout at Jacket Stadium (Mon/Tues 3:45,
Wed/Thur 8pm)

Girls Soccer: 8PM, ready to tryout at Jacket Stadium (Mon/Tues 8PM,
Wed/Thur 3:45pm)

Athletes must be CLEARED
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/Resources/athlete-registration>
participate in practices/tryouts.

All athletes (including returning athletes) must have a valid physical and
register online through our registration system called Home Campus. To
register and learn all about the clearance process, go to:
https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/Resources/athlete-registration
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/Resources/athlete-registration>

INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE CLEARANCE**:

Clearance paperwork takes about 20 minutes to complete. Have your Student
ID number and health insurance information ready, including policy number
and take a picture of and scan your physical in order to upload it into
Home Campus (please make sure the physician signs, dates, and stamps it). *Read
all agreements and policies closely.*

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I've completed the Home Campus clearance but it still says pending