[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Current Volunteer Needs at BHS

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 22 10:35:01 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this email. For questions contact BHS Volunteer Coordinator yolandabrownclark at berkeley.net <mailto:yolandabrownclark at berkeley.net>

Good Afternoon BHS Families,
We are in need of your assistance with the following tasks:

Fill new supply orders for our teachers
Front Desk
Assist with Homecoming Game and Dance

Please sign up on the links below today.

Ms. Rhonda needs help tomorrow Thursday, September 22, 2022, from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. We have 3  two hour shifts available in D177 to fill supply orders in.

Fill Teacher Supply Orders <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-fill1>
For the first time in over a decade, we have plans for a big Berkeley High School Homecoming Game and Dance coming Saturday, October 15, 2022. The JV game starts at 11:00 a.m. and the Varsity game starts at 2:00 p.m. Then follows the dance at 8:00 p.m. so your shift would start at 7:30 p.m.

When I attended high school our homecoming football game was the best and with the extra-special week of activities capped off by one of the most important dances of the year.  Let’s do what we can to give our kids the chance to have fun together in a safe and healthy environment, away from screens and connecting with each other IRL.

We are halfway there,  we still need to fill 27 slots. We will have 2-hour shifts from 2:00 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
 Please sign up now

BHS Homecoming Game and Dance <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-homecoming>

Front office volunteers are still needed. We have two-hour shifts from 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. in the Main office D162.

Front Desk <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_r3wxHCVsfMoNzKPMFoRX1N4AVqFFtL3qUnQRcoIt2ZySkw/viewform>

NOTE:  If you must cancel, please try to cancel 24 hours in advance to allow someone else to pick up the slot.

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2022-2023 Calendar <https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BUSD-Calendar-K12-22-23.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

To unsubscribe from the E-tree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>

PLEASE NOTE: The system will send a confirmation email; the subscription or unsubscription will not be complete until you follow the link in that email and confirm that you want to subscribe or unsubscribe. Tip: Check your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation message shortly after you subscribe/unsubscribe!