[BHS Etree] LIBRARY: CORRECTION w/Link: Maggie Tokuda-Hall at Berkeley High! Sept. 20 (Tue)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 16 11:09:19 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please
contact Sarah Rosenkrantz at  sarahrosenkrantz at berkeley.net.

*Help us support local authors that support our schools!*
[image: image.png]

*MAGGIE TOKUDA-HALL* <https://www.prettyokmaggie.com/> will be visiting
Berkeley High on Tuesday, *September 20th *to present to students. She will
be talking about her debut graphic novel, *SQUAD, *and specifically about
why she wrote it. This event is being brought to our community by the BHS
Library and Mrs. Dalloway's.

*Your purchases help us entice authors to our schools! Please consider
purchasing a personal copy of Squad or The Mermaid, The Witch, and the
Sea. Books purchased online by September 19 will receive a 15% discount and
will be delivered to BHS in time for the event. **Please use this LINK.*
<https://www.mrsdalloways.com/maggie-tokuda-hall-berkeley-high-sept-20>

*We will also have copies of Squad for sale at the event for $14. Students
can come to the BHS Library at lunch to meet the author and have books
signed. *

*Squad* is a sharply funny, and patriarchy-smashing graphic novel from
author Maggie Tokuda-Hall and artist Lisa Sterle. When the new girl is
invited to join her high school’s most popular clique, she can’t believe
her luck—and she can’t believe their secret, either.

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2022-2023 Calendar
<https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BUSD-Calendar-K12-22-23.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>