[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Join the BHS Ultimate Frisbee Team

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 7 19:53:17 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions, contact
minassianwalker at yahoo.com.

Interested in playing Ultimate Frisbee at Berkeley High this year?

Please fill out this interest form <https://forms.gle/xXhC3o4gX1X823C4A>.
All players who fill out this form can attend the first practice (date TBA,
will be sometime in early October, we will send you details) where you can
meet the coaches and learn more about the season.

Even returning players need to fill out the above linked form so that we
know you want to play again this year.

Students of all gender identities and all levels of ultimate frisbee
experience are welcome and encouraged to join -- the first step is to fill
out the interest form, download the linked medical authorization form
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PxVNTzbNosgy39IOeIjndPd723fDAONa/view?usp=sharing>,
and bring it to the first practice (we will send you the date/time).

The interest form is Step 1 of the full registration process for Ultimate
Frisbee at BHS. Please read our registration website
<https://www.berkeleyhighultimate.org/registration> so that you can
understand the rest of the steps.

Students - if you go to the club fair tomorrow, look for the Ultimate
Frisbee table to meet some players!

Questions? Contact parent volunteer registrar Chaghig Walker (
minassianwalker at yahoo.com).

------------------------------------
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2022-2023 Calendar
<https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BUSD-Calendar-K12-22-23.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe.

PLEASE NOTE: The system will send a confirmation email; t*he subscription
or unsubscription **will not be complete until you follow the link in that
email and confirm that you want to subscribe or unsubscribe*. Tip: Check
your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation message shortly after
you subscribe/unsubscribe!