[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Spring Carnival and Graduations Need Volunteers

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 19 17:45:58 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this email. Contact yolandabrownclark at berkeley.net
with questions.

Good Afternoon BHS Families,

We have two volunteer opportunities that need your assistance. The first is
our Spring Carnival which is next Wednesday, May 25, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. -
4:00 p.m. We have several slots that we must fill.  Please complete the
link below if you are available.

BHS 2022 Spring Carnival
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-bhs2022>

The next is our 2022 Graduation Ceremonies which are held on  Saturday,
June 4th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for seniors with the last name A-K
please arrive at 8:30 a.m.  and 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for seniors with the
last name of L-Z please arrive at 1:30 p.m.

BHS 2022 Graduation Ceremony
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-2022>

Thank you in advance for your assistance.  Have a blessed and wonderful
day.

------------------------------------
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe.