[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: AC Senior Class Trip & AFAM Spring Concert Volunteers Needed

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 21 19:10:18 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this email. Contact Yolanda Brown-Clark, BHS
Volunteer Coordinator yolandabrownclark at berkeley.net, or Sally McLaughlin,
BSV School Support Volunteer Program Manager sallymclaughlin at berkeley.net.

Good Afternoon BHS Families,

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for your continued support. We have filled all slots for the AP
Exam. We still need your assistance for  other volunteer opportunities.
Please see below. There is a new opportunity and several slots still need
to be filled for our previous opportunity.  Please click the links below
and sign up! Thank you in advance [image: ☺]!

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 our AC small school is taking their senior trip
to the A's game at the Oakland Coliseum from 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We need
your help to chaperone and ensure they have a fun and safe adventure.
Please complete the link below if you are available and  interested in
volunteering.

AC Senior Class Trip
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-acsenior>

Also The AFAM Spring Concert is coming.May 5th, 6th, 12th, and the 13th.
Please sign up on the link below if you are interested in volunteering.
Also if you are unable to volunteer on the days above, but would love to
help sew or wash costumes before the show, please contact Dr. Dawn Williams
at dawnwilliams at berkeley.net.

AFAM Spring Concert
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4BA5AF2EA2FFCF8-african>

If you must cancel, please try to cancel 24 hours in advance to allow
someone else to pick up the slot.

Questions: Contact Yolanda Brown-Clark, BHS Volunteer Coordinator
yolandabrownclark at berkeley.net, or Sally McLaughlin, BSV School Support
Volunteer Program Manager sallymclaughlin at berkeley.net

If you are not registered to volunteer, you must be registered with Berkeley
School Volunteers (BSV, a program of the Berkeley Public Schools Fund) and
provide proof of vaccination before you can volunteer.

 Click this link to the BSV School Support Volunteers
<https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/forms/bsv-one-time-volunteer-events/>
application.

------------------------------------
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions
about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list. If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe.