[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK: Yearbook Distribution Information

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 17 12:46:33 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this email. Questions? Contact
bhsyearbook at berkeley.net

*2021 (& 2020) YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION:*

Finally, Olla Podrida staff has received our 2021 yearbook. We are excited
for you to hold it in your hands. We also know that some of you have still
yet to pick up your 2020 yearbook given COVID complications last year. As
such, both books will be distributed in the final week of September.

*Please note: There are NO 2020 yearbooks available for purchase. We have
sold out. We ARE SELLING 2021 yearbooks, as we still have stock available.

DATES: September 27th through October 1st

TIMES: M-T 3:30PM-5:00PM, M & W LUNCH

LOCATION: Outside the glass doors. On the sidewalk.
*Look for signs on tables for picking up an already purchased book, or
buying a 2021 book.

For a hub of all links useful to the 2021 book, please see our LinkTree
<https://linktr.ee/BerkeleyYearBook>. <https://linktr.ee/BerkeleyYearBook>

*2022 YEARBOOK & AD SALES:*

Yearbooks, direct shipping and ads can be purchased by anyone ranging from
students to clubs to parents to businesses for anything ranging from actual
ads, pictures, and letters. Please follow this link
<https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/?event=general.displayLanding&jobnumber=16356>.
School code is 16356.

Follow us on IG for updates: @berkeleyearbook

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar: 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe