[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Back to School Night - September 23, 2021

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 16 13:33:48 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this email. For questions, contact
kiernanrok at berkeley.net

Greetings BHS Families,

We look forward to welcoming you during our annual Back to School Night on
Thursday, September 23 at 6:30 PM. This year’s event will be held
virtually. Teachers will provide 10-minute, live presentations via Zoom
including an overview of their course and key information for
parents/guardians. We encourage all parents/guardians to attend.

The schedule for Back to School Night will be an abbreviated school bell
schedule with 10 minutes periods and 3 minute passing periods. Please see
below. Families will receive an email on Thursday September 23 by 5:00 PM
with a link to a searchable database where you can find the Zoom link to
join your student’s class. In order to search the database, you will need
to know your student’s classes, periods, and teacher name. You can locate
this information via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
<https://berkeleyca.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/berkeley.jsp>.

Back to School Night bell schedule:

Period

Start

End

0

6:30 pm

6:40 pm

1

6:43 pm

6:53 pm

2

6:56 pm

7:06 pm (no announcements)

3

7:09 pm

7:19 pm

4

7:21 pm

7:31 pm

5

7:34 pm

7:44 pm

6

7:47 pm

7:57 pm

7

8:00 pm

8:10 pm

Back to School Night is a chance for you to meet your student's teachers
and learn more about what is happening in your student’s classes; it is not
an opportunity for a 1-on-1 conversation about individual
questions/concerns. We encourage you to reach out to your student’s teacher
via email after the event if you would like to schedule a time to check in
about your student.

Please look out for a Back to School Night email on September 23 by 5:00
PM. We look forward to seeing you then.

Thank you.

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar: 2021-2022 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe