[BHS Etree] ADMIN: SENIORS: Graduation Parking Info & Reminders

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 25 11:24:59 PDT 2021

Please do not respond to this email, contact tammyrose at berkeley.net with
questions.

Greetings Graduates and Families,

Graduation 2021 excitement is in the air!

Each graduate will receive (1) parking validation (Chaser Parking Ticket).

Where can I park?

Each graduate will receive (1) parking validation (Chaser Parking Ticket)
for one parking space in the Center Street Garage on: 2025 Center Street
Berkeley, CA 94704

There will be ADA parking available in our Berkeley High School parking lot
on

Bancroft and Milvia. Please email Tammy Rose at tammyrose at berkeley.net by
Friday, May 28 at 5:00pm to request ADA parking and we will do our best to
accommodate.

The Chaser Ticket acts as a parking validation.

Please follow these important instructions:

   1.

   Upon arrival at the garage-pull a parking ticket at any gate.
   2.

   As you exit the garage, first insert your pulled ticket into the gate
   column.
   3.

   Next, insert your chaser ticket into the gate column.
   4.

   The gate arm will rise and you may exit the garage.

If you have any problems please press the intercom button on the parking
column, and an attendant will assist you.

*Your parking validation ticket (Chaser Ticket) will be included in your
graduation packet that you will pick up from school.

Look for further updates via email regarding your guests, assigned seating
pod, and the Health Check Survey.

Reminder:  For the safety of our students, families, and staff ALL students
and guests will be required to submit on the day of your student’s
graduation a Health Check Survey via Google Form. This form is similar to
the daily Health Check Form students submit for in-person learning. Please
do NOT submit this form at any time BEFORE you student’s actual graduation
day. The Health Check Form will be shared via email prior to your student’s
graduation.

Regards,

Tammy Rose

If you have any questions, please email Tammy Rose, Vice Principal at
tammyrose at berkeley.net

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe