[BHS Etree] SENIORS: BHS Graduation: Please RSVP by Friday 5/21

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 18 17:14:34 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please
contact Tammy Rose, Vice Principal at tammyrose at berkeley.net

Dear Graduates and Families,

Graduation is a joyous occasion for our families and our community. We look
forward to celebrating your child's achievement with a graduation ceremony
that will be held at the Berkeley High School Jacket Stadium.

In order to comply with CDPH Guidelines, our school is hosting graduation
ceremonies that are two hours apart in order to prevent mixing across
attendees. We are limiting attendees to *four members per student/household*
to allow for proper social distancing.

We understand some household units may include more than 4 people. If we
are able to accommodate additional guests, we will do our best. Please note
that additional tickets are not guaranteed. Since seating is pre-marked,
guests will not be able to sit with their assigned pods. If you are
requesting additional tickets, please include the names (up to 2 only) of
your guests on the last question of the rsvp
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGrZMdTZ4CYzknyXofj3fBfHAacIWojU0PXGQe2XAY_3uunA/viewform>,
please note that the names provided here are not interchangeable with
confirmed guests.

Participation by students and family members in the in person promotion
ceremony is voluntary. Each of the graduations will be live streamed here:
http://bit.ly/watchBHSgrad21 for those wishing to participate remotely.

Next Steps:

   1.

   Please rsvp your family attendance here
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGrZMdTZ4CYzknyXofj3fBfHAacIWojU0PXGQe2XAY_3uunA/viewform>
   as this is a requirement for graduation attendance by Friday, May 21st
   by 5:00 pm. to allow for adequate planning.

   1.

   Additionally, for the safety of our students, families, and staff ALL
   students and guests will be required to submit on the day of your student’s
   graduation a Health Check Survey via Google Form. This form is similar to
   the daily Health Check Form students submit for in-person learning. Please
   do NOT submit this form at any time BEFORE you student’s actual graduation
   day. The Health Check Form will be shared via email prior to your student’s
   graduation.

Thank you in advance for submitting the required rsvp by Friday, May 21st by
5:00pm.

Regards,

Tammy Rose

If you have any questions, please email Tammy Rose, Vice Principal at
tammyrose at berkeley.net

*Tammy Michelle Rose *
Vice Principal
Berkeley High School
Berkeley Unified School District

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe