[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS Cheerleading Tryouts

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 6 10:21:27 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Tiffany at tiffanysutherland at berkeley.net <mailto:tiffanysutherland at berkeley.net>

Calling all students 9th - 12th grade!!

Are you high-spirited, have lots of energy or love pumping up others? Are you a cheerleader, dancer, gymnast or have any tumbling skills? Do you just want to be a part of an upbeat enthusiastic team?
We want to see you at
Berkeley High Cheerleading Tryouts
We are looking forward to an exciting  2021-22 school year with our cheer program and we want you to be a part!

Tryouts will be held on: