[BHS Etree] HEALTH CENTER: Service Changes

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Mar 26 09:48:56 PDT 2021

Please do not reply to this message. Questions? Contact
zmeredith at cityofberkeley.info

Dear BHS/BTA/BIS Community,

In preparation for BUSD’s phased reopening to hybrid learning after Spring
Break, Health Center mental health services will become more accessible to
students, families, and staff.

Due to low utilization, we will discontinue use of our Mental Health “Warm
Line” on Friday, April 2.

In order to support access to Health Center mental health services,
students, families, and staff can refer students for Health Center mental
health services via:

·         Our user-friendly web portal
<https://cityofberkeley.jotform.com/203430685833052>

·         Phone call to our Health Center main line: 510-644-6965

We will continue to provide telehealth/virtual services for non-emergency
mental health services.  Community members will be able to access all of
our mental health services and information through the Health Center web
portal and main line.

Health Center services are available Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM,
excluding City holidays.

Here are some important crisis resources available outside of school hours
and during school breaks:

Alameda County Crisis Support Services Hotline (24/7): 1-800-309-2131

Alameda County Crisis Text Line (4-11 PM/7 days/week): text SAFE to 20121

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): 1-800-273-8255

Trevor Project Lifeline for LGBTQ youth (24/7): 1-866-488-7386

Berkeley Mental Health Mobile Crisis (11:30 AM-10 PM; Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Sun): 510-981-5254

If you have any questions about these changes, please reach out to Zach
Meredith, LCSW, at 510-644-6258 or zmeredith at cityofberkeley.info.

Thank you!

Health Center Mental Health Team

--

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe