[BHS Etree] ADMIN: 11th/12th Grades: US Military and Joint Advertising Market Research Studies Opt-Out

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 22 14:40:05 PDT 2021

PLEASE do not reply to this email, if you have questions contact
tammyrose at berkeley.net

Message to 11th and 12th grade Students and Families:

 *Please note: Even if you opt-ed out in November, please complete this
form to ensure we have accurate information.

Each year we give 11th and 12th students the opportunity to opt-out of
having contact information shared with the US Military and Joint
Advertising Market Research Studies (JAMRS). This year we are using an  Opt-Out
Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSes7pTfTpcfw22bIe0N5677__DieujptIVzEzG8XN1neYXStw/viewform>
for submission only if you would like to opt-out. Please submit by Wednesday,
March 31st

See more information below.

Release & Disclosure of Student Info.

By law, the school is obligated to give the names, date of birth, home
addresses, email, and phone numbers of juniors and seniors to the US
military.

If you DO NOT want to be contacted by the military, you can submit the Opt-Out
Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSes7pTfTpcfw22bIe0N5677__DieujptIVzEzG8XN1neYXStw/viewform>
by Wednesday, March 31st

If you DO want to be contacted, do nothing.

Joint Advertising Market Research Studies (JAMRS)

The JAMRS database is funded by the Department of Defense with the goal of
maximizing recruitment efforts.

Though your personal information is probably already in the database, you
can prevent the release of your info to military recruiters.

If you WANT to be removed, you can submit the Opt-Out Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSes7pTfTpcfw22bIe0N5677__DieujptIVzEzG8XN1neYXStw/viewform>
by Wednesday, March 31st.

Thank you,

Tammy Rose

*Tammy Michelle Rose *
Vice Principal
Berkeley High School
Berkeley Unified School District

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe