[BHS Etree] ADMIN: 1/26 PSAT--unpaid fees PLEASE CHECK STUDENT EMAIL

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 20 19:55:43 PST 2021

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please
contact leahkatz at berkeley.net.

Dear Parents/Guardians,

We have several students signed up for the PSAT on 1/26 whose fees have not
been paid.  Please check your student's email for the following message
from me.  I need to hear in the next 24 hours whether your student is
taking the test and paying fees or not so I can offer seats to students on
the waitlist.  Thank you--Leah Katz

Dear Juniors,

I hope you are well and safe.  You expressed interest in taking the PSAT on
January 26th at BHS and were chosen in the lottery for one of the 70 seats
we have for the test.

When I reviewed your registration information, I see that *your fee has not
been paid*.  As we have a waiting list of students interested in taking the
test, I need to offer your spot to someone else if you are no longer taking
the test.

*Please tell me in the next 24 hours if you intend to take the test and pay
your fee so I can offer any available tests to other students.*

Thank you--Ms Katz

*_____________________________*

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe