[BHS Etree] ADMIN: BHS Virtual 'Math Night' 2020-2021

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Dec 8 22:42:52 PST 2020

Please do not reply to this message. Please submit any general math
questions using this Google Form: https://forms.gle/s6D5R4KUKwt3p8hb9

Greetings students and families,

Prior to distance learning, BHS held an annual ‘Math Night’ for students
and families to learn more about math education at Berkeley High School.
Although we are unable to meet in person at this time, we would like to
offer you information that will help you to become more familiar with math
instruction at BHS.

We hope that you will take some time with your student to review the
following resources:

   1. *BHS ‘Math Night’ Virtual Presentation*:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_nM4jZ13I

   2. *BHS ‘Math Night’ presentation slides* (included in the video above):
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/199OOCZGOwVSwggEE1H6nPom1qdlJ8BmDRLOxAJM9yV4/edit?usp=sharing

   3. *BHS Math Dept. teacher roster* with photos:
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/163GYsjB6VfBOlTaV5KHnVXOx5oxwKvRJ-RZR0mWF3Tk/edit#slide=id.ga2cfd4cc31_3_67

   4. *BHS Math Website*:
   https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/mathematicsdepartment

   5. *Google Form to submit questions*: https://forms.gle/s6D5R4KUKwt3p8hb9

We will review all questions submitted via the Google Form (#5, above) and
use these questions to create a Math FAQ document with answers to
frequently asked questions. This FAQ document will be shared via the Etree.

Thank you to all of our BHS math teachers especially Mike Weitz and Math
Dept. teacher leaders Monique Duncan-Harris and Kori Austera for your
knowledge and expertise in helping to create this presentation.

Sincerely,

Kiernan Rok

Vice Principal

*_____________________________*

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

word only in the subject line: subscribe