[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Giving Tuesday 2020

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Dec 1 09:02:19 PST 2020

Please do not reply to this email. Contact* info at bhsdg.org <info at bhsdg.org>*

*Today is Giving Tuesday*

*Despite the Pandemic, BHSDG’s work continues.*

Giving Tuesday is an annual event to celebrate generosity and spotlight the
great work of nonprofit organizations. This year is no different.

*A Day to Thank You*

Today we once again recognize supporters and community members like you for
the vital contributions you have made to support and strengthen the
educational experience of all Berkeley High students. Thank you!

This year was a little different. Your gifts in 2019-20 still made a huge
difference in the lives of all of our students, faculty, and staff.

Here are just a few of the things you made possible:

   - 41 teacher and staff grants that went toward teacher professional
   development, classroom supplies, field trips, and activities to enrich
   students’ classroom experience
   - 108 new Chromebooks purchased and distributed to students in need for
   distance learning
   - Free after school tutoring for all students
   - Testing and college application fees for 99 students paid to support
   graduates as they moved on to college

You can read more about the impact of your gifts in our Annual Report
2019-2020.
<http://http/bhsdg.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Annual-Report_2020_Final_lowres.pdf>

*Your gift <http://bhsdg.org/wp/give/>** now is more important than ever*

As our district enters its third year of budget cuts and distance learning
continues, your support is more important than ever to keep these and other
dynamic programs alive for Berkeley High School students.

*Please donate*

Please take a moment right now to donate online <http://bhsdg.org/wp/give/>.
Your gift will fund enrichment activities, technology, community building,
professional development, and more.

Thank you for supporting all of our high school students!

*About BHSDG*

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is a registered
501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations to BHSDG are tax
deductible. We generally meet on the first Monday of each month from
September through June, except for holidays and school breaks. The next
board meeting will be 7-9 pm on Monday, December 7, 2020 via Zoom. Visitors
and those interested in becoming members are welcome! Please email
info at bhsdg.org to get the zoom link.

To learn more about BHSDG, make a donation, become a sponsor, or submit a
grant proposal, please visit http://bhsdg.org/wp/ <http://bhsdg.org/wp/>.
For more information, send an email to info at bhsdg.org.

--
Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe