[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK: Last year's Yearbook Distribution (Finally)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 19 17:24:04 PST 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  bhsyearbook at berkeley.net <mailto:bhsyearbook at berkeley.net>

Dear BHS Community,

We have been getting many questions and concerns regarding the distribution of the 2019-2020 Yearbook. We understand the confusion and frustration and we appreciate your patience. We are pleased to announce that the  2020 Yearbooks are available for a scheduled pick-up on Tuesday, December 1, 8, 15 at our BHS Supply Center from 1:30 pm- 3:30pm. This will take place at the glass doors on Milvia Street. We have all of the FAQ’s attached below.

If these days need to be canceled due to inclement weather or other factors, we will update you as soon as possible with proposed make up days.

When?
Tuesdays before Winter break
December 1st:

1:30-2:00pm
Last names A- Cho
2:00-2:30pm
Last names Chu- Fon

2:30-3:00pm
 Last names For- Hend
3:00-3:30pm
 Last names Henn- Ku

December 8th:

1:30-2:00pm
Last names Lad-Mad
2:00-2:30pm
Last names Mig-Riv
2:30-3:00pm
Last names Riv-Tez
3:00-3:30pm
 Last names Thom-Zimm

December 15th:

Emergency make-up day! Only students who were not able to come to their scheduled slots should come in this make-up slot.
1:30-2:30
Last names A- Ku
2:30-3:30
Last names La- Z

Where?
Glass doors school entrance at the intersection of  Milvia St and Kittredge St.

How Does the BHS Supply Center Work?
Drive up or walk-up to the school entrance at the intersection of Milvia St. and Kittredge St:

Please have your student’s first and last name, and student ID#, written legibly on Please do not open your window until we ask. Our volunteers will need to be able to see the first and last name clearly to get your yearbooks at a safe 6ft distance.

Reminders:

 CDC Guidelines <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html> and City of Berkeley Shelter-in-place Order <https://www.cityofberkeley.info/covid-19/>:
Minimum 6 feet social distancing at all times.
Must wear face covering.
If you are sick or symptomatic, you must stay home.

Please arrive at your scheduled time!!

Thank you for your understanding,
BHS Yearbook Staff
Olla Podrida

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>