[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Chromebook Distribution and Science Kit Assembly

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 23 08:54:41 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  Valerie Kratzer, valeriekratzer at berkeley.net <mailto:valeriekratzer at berkeley.net>

Volunteers are needed this week for Teacher Chromebook Distribution and Science Kit Assembly

First join BSV here <https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/forms/bsv-one-time-volunteer-events/>, if you haven’t already. We need to have you in our volunteer database so we have your contact information and for insurance reasons.

Then sign up for an Ed Hub shift below:
Ed Hub Volunteers/Teacher Chromebook Distribution We need volunteers to help pass out teacher Chromebooks this Thursday.  As well as passing out a vital need for our teachers, it’s a great way to show teachers your appreciation. If you can’t make Thursday, we have shifts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Spanish speakers especially needed. Ed Hub volunteers will run BUSD’s centralized, drive-through distribution center where families can pick up needed supplies three times every week. Learn more HERE. <https://signup.com/go/mEcmPAB>
Science Kits Assembly We are making 1300 science kits for ALL of BUSD’s 4th and 5th Graders. If you are looking to get your daily step target and SUPPORT SCIENCE in our schools, this event is made for you! Shifts may include a small amount of lifting and will be noted on the job description. Learn more HERE. <https://signup.com/go/AfXFNCT>

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2020-2021 Calendar: 2020-2021 Calendar <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-21-BUSDCalendar_5.15.19.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>