[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: SENIORS: Welcome to the College & Career Center

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 17 13:25:58 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Jacobs in the CCC at
maryjacobs at berkeley.net.

Dearest Seniors,

Welcome back to Berkeley High School for your senior year! While a lot of
things in the world are uncertain, one thing remains certain: you all have
bright futures to look forward to. And we have a lot of work to do. Here in
the College & Career Center (CCC), we have a full team of support staff to
help you gameplan for life after high school. Whether it’s trade school,
community college, or four-year university; we are your resource.

CCC Staff Contacts

   -

   Mary Jacobs (Administrative Assistant): maryjacobs at berkeley.net, ZOOM
   ROOM bit.ly/3kUUbT6
   -

   James Dopman (Career Counselor): jamesdopman at berkeley.net
   -

   Jennifer Hammond (College Counselor, AC, CAS, CEC, HB, SEIP):
   jenniferhammond at berkeley.net ZOOM ROOM
   <https://berkeley-net.zoom.us/j/3365982632?pwd=TnJKeC9lSVViQW9rTGphVjFWWlg2QT09>
   -

   David An (College Counselor, AHA, AMPS, BIHS, ISP):
davidan at berkeley.net ZOOM
   ROOM
   <https://berkeley-net.zoom.us/j/5345778875?pwd=Tk9vZUp0RXd6R2FCU3VTTDMzcmphQT09>
   -

   Julia Maciel (EAOP/DCAC College Advisor): juliamaciel at berkeley.net

CCC Calendar

Link to CCC Calendar
<https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/resources/college-career-center/college-and-career-center-calendar/>
(on the bottom right corner, you can “add” the CCC calendar)

   -

   College Counselor’s Office Hours
   -

   Application Workshops (UC, CSU, Common App)
   -

   College Presentations
   -

   College Essay Readers (service starts 9/8/20)
   -

   College Visits (starts 9/1/20)

Stay in the Know

   -

   Sign up for CCC Remind texts (text @bhsccc to 81010 tos subscribe)
   -

   Link to join the CCC Remind Group <https://www.remind.com/join/bhsccc>
   -

   ***Read weekly e-mails from the CCC (Mary Jacobs)***
   -

   Check the CCC calendar frequently/add the CCC calendar to your google
   calendar
   -

   Link to CCC website College Resources: bit.ly/2FxB69w
   -

   resource folder
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1K5399AetU8r_xSnBmI3suvCP9RzOT2ua?usp=sharing>
   -

   Senior Profile
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gx4Bs0TNQAJ5coRIpSBBVTEsZ8hUvWB_xYn094_iaKE/edit?usp=sharing>
   -

   Link to the BHS Counseling Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/berkeleyhighcounseling/?hl=en>

Upcoming Dates

   -

   Parent Info Night
   -

      September 8th, 7-8pm

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe