[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Spring Challenge Match Success! You helped us reach our $25, 000 goal!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 21 12:01:04 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Berkeley High School Development
Group at info at bhsdg.org <info at bhsdg.org?subject=>.

Dear BHS Community,

A huge *THANK YOU* to all who donated to our Spring Challenge Match, which
amounted to over $31,000. Add that to the $25,000 match and our total
reached over *$56,000!*

With the impact of COVID-19 and upcoming school budget cuts, there will be
a huge need for technology, curriculum resources, professional development,
and so much more. BHSDG is committed to provide funding and support to
Berkeley High School and can confidently do so thanks to your gifts.

If you did not have a chance to contribute to the campaign, you can make a
tax-deductible donation to BHSDG at any time by going to www.bhsdg.org
<http://bhsdg.org/wp/give/> or by using PayPal Giving
<https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/1356808>.

Your donations fund:

   - Free After-School Tutoring by classroom teachers open to all students
   - Classroom Supplies Grants for all teachers
   - New Computers and Technology
   - Professional Development
   - College Application and testing fees for students in need
   - Student Daily Planners/Organizers given out at Orientation
   - Monthly Grants applied for by teachers and staff for a wide range of
   equipment and educational enrichment opportunities

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is an independent
nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1991 to ensure the quality and
excellence of Berkeley High School.

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*