[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK: BHS 2020 Yearbook Information

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 19 14:59:45 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ms. Mage,
genevievemage at berkeley.net <genevievemage at berkeley.net?subject=>.

YEARBOOK REDUCED PRICE:

As of May 19th, Olla Podrida only has 112 yearbooks left to sell. Do to
COVID19, we are not raising prices and have in fact reduced the yearbook to
its cost for production: $65. Also due to COVID19, coverage of such events
as spring sports and prom could obviously not make it into the book, and as
such we have been covering the unprecedented experiences of the 2020 class
during shelter-in-place. There will truly be no BHS yearbook like this one.
For updates, please follow Olla Podrida on Instagram: @berkeleyearbook

YEARBOOK NEW SHIP TO YOU OPTION:

If you would like your yearbook shipped directly to you, you can opt for a
package on our website: www.tinyurl.com/berkeley2020  which includes the
book and $11 shipping (which will be a total of $76).

YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION DATE:

If you would prefer to pick up your book in person, our new delivery date
for yearbooks is August 22nd which means we will be organizing a late
August/early September week of distribution. We will be working with next
year's yearbook staff and admin to make sure all social distancing and
sanitation measures are followed to ensure a safe delivery of your book to
you.

OLDER YEARBOOKS STILL FOR SALE:

If you are interested in purchasing yearbooks from year's past, 2016-2019
yearbooks are $100 and yearbooks pre-2016 are $65. Unfortunately, these
sales cannot be done online and we do not currently have access to older
books. Please email Yearbook advisor Ms. Mage for inquiry and coordinating
fall 2020 pickup. genevievemage at berkeley.net
<genevievemage at berkeley.net?subject=>

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*