[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: FRESHMAN & SOPHOMORES: College 101 Webinar Powerpoint and Recording

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 11 11:27:36 PDT 2020

Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions, please email: juliamaciel at berkeley.net <mailto:juliamaciel at berkeley.net>.

Hello Berkeley High 9th & 10th Grade Students and Families,

I hope this shelter in place is finding you all well. Below I have provided follow up information for the College 101 Webinar for 9th & 10th Grade Students and Families that took place on Wednesday, May 6th at 5:00 pm via Zoom.

For those who were able to attend, I want to personally thank you for participating. I hope you all left with new insight on the college process and how to prepare for it now. If you were not able to attend do not stress! Below I have attached the links for the presentation and video recording so you all have for your reference.

College 101 Video Recording
https://tinyurl.com/college101webinar <https://tinyurl.com/college101webinar>

College 101 PowerPoint Presentation
https://tinyurl.com/college101pptx <https://tinyurl.com/college101pptx>

Reach out to Berkeley High's amazing College & Career Center Team for any questions or concerns...
David An (College Counselor: BIHS, AHA, AMPS, ISP) davidan at berkeley.net <mailto:davidan at berkeley.net>
Jennifer Hammond (College Counselor: AC, CAS) jennfierhammond at berkeley.net <mailto:jennfierhammond at berkeley.net>
Mary Jacobs (CCC Administrative Assistant) maryjacobs at berkeley.net <mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>
Julia Maciel (EAOP/DCAC College Adviser) juliamaciel at berkeley.net <mailto:juliamaciel at berkeley.net>
James Dopman (Career Advisor) jamesdopman at berkeley.net <mailto:jamesdopman at berkeley.net>

Wishing you all a lovely week!

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920 <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.