[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Information for AP Test Takers

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 6 12:17:14 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact aptestcoordinator at berkeley.net
if you have any questions.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hello BHS AP Test Takers,

Please make sure that you are ready to test beginning next week.
Review the exam
day checklist
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/17sFCnxLnPYuxRUhWkd-FQChGFV-tpo_M/view?usp=sharing>,
mark your calendars for your test time
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JKvpgb7bTpLoL23ca5r8gt3-DWycrvWMxytNaDJYGSY/edit?usp=sharing>,
log into your AP account 30 mins before your scheduled time.

We highly recommend that you practice with this exam day demo
<https://ap2020examdemo.collegeboard.org/?SFMC_cid=EM307020-&rid=86111353>
to decide if you are using a computer or phone with pen and paper for your
exams. You will need to login with your AP ID number in order to access the
demo. If you are not sure which is the best method, you should ask your AP
teacher for that class as the recommendations can be subject specific.

Let us know if you have any questions FAQ
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uWoQzjGUSpqy7exsUWHMKgrt52t24EI2lwIHWmlI6ZA/edit?usp=sharing>
and we wish you all the best in taking your exams!

AP Exam Coordinator

Berkeley High School

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe