[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BHS Athletics gear, partnership, and video

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 3 22:37:42 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact athleticdirector at berkeley.net
<athleticdirector at berkeley.net?subject=>.

*GET YOUR JACKET GEAR (365 days a year):* Berkeley High Athletics is
pleased to announce the grand opening of our new year-round online store
<http://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/california/berkeley/berkeley-high-school>.
To kick-off the grand opening, please CLICK HERE
<https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/status/1257048070019100672> for a *25%
off your coupon good through June 30th*. You can also access our store
anytime, by going to our *Fan Zone*
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/fan-zone?authuser=0> on
our official website.

*BUILDING THE CULTURE:* We are excited to announce that Berkeley High has
joined fellow local high schools such as Piedmont, Monte Vista, Dublin,
Drake, and the OAL as an official partner of the Positive Coaching Alliance
(PCA). The PCA is a national non-profit organization with the mission of
creating a positive, character-building youth sports environment that
results in BETTER ATHLETES, BETTER PEOPLE. Learn more about it here:
https://www.positivecoach.org/

*CELEBRATE 2019-2020 ATHLETICS!* Even though we were stopped short from
finishing out the spring, what a year it has been! Please grab some popcorn
and enjoy this video
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LTj16Xy9itqWTyl8uNlDTolNTxbU8jE1> that
catalogues and celebrates our 2019-2020 scholar-athletes (with a special
shout-out to our Spring Seniors). You can also find the video on our main
landing page for BHS Athletics
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/home?authuser=0>.

Stay Tuned: We have more announcements on the horizon. As always, follow us
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/bhsjacketsports/>.

*Ross Parker & Robin Vegt*

*Athletic Directors, Berkeley High School*

510-644-8723

*https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/*
<https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/bhsathletics/home>

*@BHSjacketSports* <https://twitter.com/BHSjacketSports/>

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*