[BHS Etree] SENIORS: ***DATE CHANGE***Cap & Gown Drive Thru Pick-Up changed to May 15 (Fri)***

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat May 2 16:56:53 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Hello Fellow Yellow Jackets!!!

*We had to move up the date of the cap and gown pick-up one week due to a
conflict on the original date. *

*Please contact Achievers directly to order graduation items or make an
adjustment to your existing order. *

*Class of 2020 Graduation Plan*

Seniors, we will share more details about the 2020 graduation plan soon.
For any form of graduation that will be held, you will need your cap, gown,
and tassel. See below for details on picking up your cap & gown or other
graduation items.

****Cap & Gown Drive Thru Pick-Up is Friday, May 15****

Using the schedule below, Achievers Inc. will pass out your graduation
order from the curbside *on Milvia between Kittredge and Bancroft*.

Achievers Inc. will arrange for a DRIVE-THRU cap & gown pick-up on FRIDAY,
MAY 15. Achievers Inc. and BHS will send regular reminders about the
schedule for pickup or if anything changes about the exact location. Please
drive safely and be aware of your surroundings.

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

Please practice social distancing by picking up your items during the
assigned hour based on your last name. Please do not stay around to
socialize as we wish to minimize exposure for the staff and volunteers at
the pick-up location. They will be wearing gloves and masks as a safety
precaution.

*FRIDAY, MAY 15th on MILVIA between KITTREDGE & BANCROFT*

   - 9 - 10 am LAST NAMES A-F
   - 10 - 11 am LAST NAMES G-L
   - 11 - 12 pm LAST NAMES M-R
   - 1 - 2 pm LAST NAMES S-Z

If you have any questions about cap & gown orders, want to ensure a RED or
GOLD cap & gown, purchase a class ring or other grad items, *please contact
Achievers Inc. immediately*.

info at achievers-inc.com <info at achievers-inc.com?subject=>

408.441.7200

www.graduationorder.com website password: bhs510

*2020 Grad Signs Available for Pick-Up at the Cap Gown Pick-Up*

Thank you to Marcus Design for the awesome Class of 2020 grad sign. Please
take one to represent your Class of 2020! We plan to have a group of
volunteers a short distance away from the Achievers Inc. tables to
distribute a sign to you in your car. Please drive safely and practice
social distancing measures.

*Graduation Speeches & Performances*

We are looking for 2-5 speeches and/or performances that represent the
spirit and legacy of the Class of 2020. Understandably, this has been a
difficult transition away from BHS and I know many of you will have some
great things to share about this experience for you. But also remember that
you have had 3.5 years of other experiences at BHS, not to mention the
other 8+ years of school before BHS. You have a lot of knowledge and
insight to share. When you are ready, please share with me a video of your
speech OR performance by May 4th. Speeches and performances should be no
longer than 3-4 minutes.

*Class of **2020 Senior Shirts* <https://bit.ly/BHS2020SENIORSHIRTS>* are
available for purchase today!!!*

Available for sale from today until MAY 22 (midnight)

bit.ly/BHS2020SENIORSHIRTS

For $15 with shipping and handling at an additional cost.

T-shirts will be shipped out a week or so after sales end on May 22.

Please expect the t-shirts no earlier than June 1.

*Postpone Prom 2020 postponed until further notice*

The May 17th reservation at the Bently Reserve in S.F. has been cancelled
due to uncertain expectations around the ban on large gatherings and social
distancing measures aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19.

For those of you who purchased a ticket on Brown Paper Tickets please
immediately contact them for a full refund of the ticket price and any
associated fees. If you would like to offer your purchase as a contribution
to our organization, we truly appreciate your support, and no action is
needed. If you prefer a full refund, please contact Brown Paper Tickets
within 2 weeks by emailing refunds at brownpapertickets.com
<refunds at brownpapertickets.com?subject=>. Be sure to include your
confirmation number.

*Grad Nite Update*

*If you are involved in a Grad Nite event with USA Student Travel, please
contact this company directly. This event is NOT SPONSORED by any member of
the faculty or administration of Berkeley High School. All questions should
be directed towards USA Student Travel. Thank you.*

USA Student Travel website <https://usastudenttravel.com/disney-grad-nite/>

Thank you Seniors!!!

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*