[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Apr. 9 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 9 11:38:13 PDT 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email.  Announcements are reviewed by Vice
Principal Tammy Rose bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net
<bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Greetings BHS Jackets!

*CHROMEBOOK DISTRIBUTION AT BUSD HEADQUARTERS **- FRIDAY, APRIL 10th  *

*On Friday, April 10th between 3:30-5:30 pm, anyone still needing a
Chromebook can pick one up* at the BUSD headquarters south of the
intersection of Browning and Addison in the parking lot.

If your family needs a Chromebook to do school work, please come on*
Friday, April 10 between 3:30-5:30 pm at the BUSD headquarters south of the
intersection of Browning and Addison in the parking lot*.

*LITERARY MAGAZINE*

Berkeley High! Been doing any journaling about the virus? Wrote a poem
recently? Got a story that you've been itching to show off but didn't know
how? Submit it to the Literary Magazine!

We'll be taking submissions in our email: foundresswriting at berkeley.net
<foundresswriting at berkeley.net?subject=>

Not a writer, but got some art or photos you'd be willing to share? We'd
love to have them! Send those gorgeous pieces to foundressart at berkeley.net
<foundressart at berkeley.net?subject=>

You'll receive an email when we've made a decision.

Just bored and looking for something to do? Come check out our online
magazine at thefoundress.net

*SENIOR CLASS SURVEY*

*Seniors*, we want to honor and celebrate your achievements during Berkeley
High School and all the way through your K-12 career.  You have overcome
many obstacles to get to this point of completing high school and a lot of
people have supported you along the way.  We also want to make sure that
everyone stays healthy and safe while social distancing measures are in
effect to curb the spread of COVID-19.

We are taking a pulse of the senior class to understand how you are feeling
about the graduation ceremony and prom.  This survey is non-binding and
doesn't guarantee that any specific action will be taken as information
about the spread of the virus continues to change daily.

*Must be a current senior at Berkeley High School in order to complete this
form.*

Please complete this survey *by April 17th*. Thank you!

https://forms.gle/HfUkrHFtRpCuSY4f7

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS E-tree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*