[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Mar. 4 (Wed)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 4 12:23:15 PST 2020

PLEASE do not reply to this email. Announcements are reviewed in the BHS
Main Office by Vice Principal Tammy Rose
bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net.

Wednesday, March 4

Sakai, Japan is Berkeley's oldest sister city, and the Berkeley-Sakai

Sister City Association is looking for families interested in our high
school student exchange program.

If you are interested in finding out more about either hosting a Japanese
student July 2021 or participating in a student delegation to Japan in July
2022 please attend

our annual dinner on Friday March 13, 2020 from 6:30-8:30 pm. Please RSVP
by visiting

www.berkeley-sakai.org and fill out our Interest form and dinner RSVP form.

Join us for our potluck dinner and find out more about our student exchange
program! Address is the  Berkeley Methodist United Church - 1710 Carleton
Street, Berkeley

Anna Pelegrino, Iyana Carraway, and Olivia Forney created a program that
provides free professional haircuts to homeless and low-income individuals
in the community called Haircuts and Connections. They partner with the
Berkeley Shower Program and provide food, toiletries, and connections by
way of friendship and conversation to an often overlooked population in
Berkeley. In order to continue this amazing program, they need help! Please
donate toiletries, new socks, and any warm new or gently used coats you can
spare. If you have donations bring them to the Leadership office!

We will stop taking donations on Friday March 6, 2020.

Seniors interested in hearing from Community Colleges, please come to our
Community College Fair, Thursday March 12th starting 3rd period. If you
have any questions, come to the CCC!"

ATTENTION JUNIORS ~ ATTENTION JUNIORS ~ IF YOUR PLAN IS TO GRADUATE (EARLY)
JUNE 2020 YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR SIGNED PETITION TO GRADUATE EARLY
FORM NO LATER THAN Friday, March 27, 2020 just before SPRING BREAK. The
forms are available in the Counseling and Registrar's Office. Please return
the completed signed form to the Registrar in room D173.

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe