[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Dismissal Update

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 10 16:26:02 PST 2020

Please do not reply to this email.

Good Afternoon BHS Families,

I'm writing with a final afternoon update.  The core group of 300 students
dwindled a bit but stayed in the park until dismissal time around 3:30.
Students continued to share stories, express anger and outrage, and offer
support to each speaker. At dismissal, students headed out of the park and
on to the rest of their afternoon.

My understanding is that there are many students planning to leave BHS
tomorrow and walk to the district office, though I'm not certain what
time.  I will write again with more information, and while I spent most of
the day today listening to the student speakers, I am working on the longer
message I promised.

Thank you,

Erin

Principal, BHS

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe