[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Dec. 12 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 12 13:26:05 PST 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email. Announcements are reviewed in the BHS
Main Office by Vice Principal Tammy Rose
bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Berkeley High Open Closet is proud to announce that the first “Pick,
Drop, or Swap Indoor Event” is happening on Friday the 13th. Stop by room
C216 during lunch to Pick, Drop, or Swap some gear. There will be food and
some fun YouTube videos to watch. Come stop by! We are also looking for
gently used clothing and new hygiene products. Financial support and
donations would be greatly appreciated, so help support our club and your
community! Thank you very much and see you guys this Friday!

Flash sale, Flash sale! Yearbook is currently having a flash sale and it
ends Friday the 13th! If you missed the deadline you can buy it now for $65
at tinyurl.com/berkeley2020."

French Marche de Noel this Sunday, 15 December, from 10.00 a.m. to 6.p.m. ,
at the Park Central Hotel at 50 3rd Street in San Francisco.  There will be
fun activities for the whole family, and many French businesses will be
selling little French treasures.

Annual BHS Holiday Meal Much gratitude to all the students, staff, parents,
and community members who help to make the upcoming winter Holiday Meal
come together. We have surpassed our goal of $4,000! Thank you to everyone
who contributed 1 cent, 1 dollar, or even more!!! The volunteer list is
completely full, but we are still collecting warm clothing, toiletries, and
canned goods for this weekend's event. Bring any items to the bins outside
of the leadership office in the cafeteria. Thank you!

For more information or to sign up for a prepared dish, please visit the
leadership website <https://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=1381>.

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe