[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Mrs. Dalloway's Fundraiser, Nov. 9-11 (Sat-Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Nov 1 13:41:04 PDT 2019

Please do not reply to this message, contact Lily Rockholt at
lily.rockholt at gmail.com.

Greetings BHS Community-

Our local independent book store, Mrs. Dalloway's, is hosting a fundraiser
for BUSD libraries including Berkeley High. So SAVE THE DATE  - Saturday
11/9 - Monday 11/11 to let your winter book purchases go even farther. Mrs.
Dalloway's will reimburse BHS 17% of total purchases.  Can't make it in
person? Online sales welcome at http://www.mrsdalloways.com. Gift
certificates count toward our total as well!

Check out the wish list for our own school library here:  BHS Wish List
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fw0IBF1hE_zwDmxQygvXJlvWDGUGGMKqjdg0RNJf4h0/edit>
.

Please be sure to save your receipts to turn in at the front desk at school
or email online receipts to lily.rockhotl at gmail.com for credit toward our
overall sales. Receipts need to be turned in no later than Friday, November
15.

Any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your support for our
students!

Lily Rockholt

Berkeley High School Development Group

------------------------------------

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <bhs-owner at lmi.net>

To *subscribe* to the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: subscribe