[BHS Etree] MATH: BHS Math Information and Resource Night, Sep. 19 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 12 13:49:09 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact parent volunteer/mathematics
liaisons Dr. Zeph Landau at zeph.landau at gmail.com
<zeph.landau at gmail.com?subject=> or Dr. Ramona Coates at
rcnuttebuddee at yahoo.com <rcnuttebuddee at yahoo.com?subject=>.

Hello BHS Families,

Would you like to know more about Math at Berkeley High School?

Come to BHS Math Information and Resource Night for Math 1, Math 2, and
Math 3 (and Advanced Math levels).

Parents and guardians, please come to find out more about math education at
Berkeley High School.  Here’s an opportunity to learn from our math
department leads and teachers about how math instruction is approached in
the classroom.  It’s also a chance to learn about resources like the Math
website, which offers instructional support and a video for every math
module in the curriculum!

Check out the website here:
https://sites.google.com/berkeley.net/mathematicsdepartment

*What: BHS Math Information and Resource Night*