[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISER: Support Students in Transition

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Sep 7 07:55:54 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Melody Royal melodyroyal at berkeley.net <mailto:melodyroyal at berkeley.net>

Dear BHS Community,

BHS has a community of students who are our most needy students, students who are living in homelessness.  BUSD supports students by federal funds to help access education without barriers but it is not enough.

We have to reach out to the community to ask for support to students for some of the cost in Senior year: caps and gowns as well as prom tickets.
Last year, we were able to receive donations for college scholarships, to help seniors with graduation, prom as well as yearbooks! Thank you!

If you would like to make a donation to students in transition you can donate in a couple of ways.

1. Donate online - https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/donate-2-2/online-donation/ <https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/donate-2-2/online-donation/>
under program- Homesless Fund

2. By mail-
Donation & Mailing Address
PO Box 2066
Berkeley, CA 94702

Please contact Melody Royal (melodyroyal at berkeley.net <mailto:melodyroyal at berkeley.net>) for other ways to help

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920 <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.