[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: new JACKET GEAR is here!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 20 14:59:20 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net?subject=>.

 n e w  J A C K E T  G E A R  i s  h e r e ! ! ! !

Hello Fellow Yellow Jackets!!!

Our Fall 2019 Jacket Gear catalog contains hoodies, long sleeve & short
sleeve shirts, shorts, bags, fleece, etc.  Most everything can be
personalized, too!  The deadline to order is September 14.  We will call
you to pick up the items when they arrive about 3 weeks later after the
order date.  Orders placed online with credit card *starting today*.  Get
your BUZZ on!!!

Thanks for your support of the Berkeley High and 2019-20 student
activities!!!

https://fancloth.shop/PMNAL

All items will be delivered to the Leadership Office in the BHS cafeteria.

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS Etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920
<https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*