[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call Registration help, Aug. 19-23

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 12 15:28:45 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony, lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net?subject=>.

Dear Community,

Registration is next week, August 19-23, thank you to everyone who has already responded with offers to help. I am answering all emails; please let me know if you haven’t heard back from me.

Please consider helping out - we need you!  The positions are not difficult, no experience is necessary, and it has the wonderful benefit of giving you the chance to meet and see a large number of BHS students and other parents. The more volunteers, the shorter the lines. We'd like at least 15-18 volunteers for each shift Monday-Friday.

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the morning shifts are 8:15 to noon, afternoon is 12:45 to 3:15 p.m., on Thursday and Friday the times are noted below. Here are the numbers of volunteers so far along with the help we need.

For more information about registration please see the BHS website <https://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

Thanks,
Lisa

Monday, August 19: Seniors
morning (6) – 8 to 12 more needed
afternoon (6) – 8 to 12 more needed

Tuesday, August 20: Juniors
morning (5) – 9 to 13  more needed
afternoon (6) – 8 to 12  more needed

Wednesday, August 21:  Sophomores
morning (9) – 5 to 9 more needed
afternoon (8) – 6 to 10 more needed

Thursday, August 22:  Make up - All Grades,
morning 8:40-11:40 (3) – 10 to 12 more needed

Friday, August 23:
Freshmen (please note, freshmen students arrive at 8:00 a.m.)
9:20 to 12:45 morning (6) – 8 to 11 more needed
12:45 to 3:00 afternoon (8) – 7 to 10 more needed

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920 <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.