[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Thank You for Staff Appreciation Week

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 5 14:05:18 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Staff Appreciation Week was a huge success thanks to your generosity. The staff was amazed at all the offerings that were presented to them daily for breakfast and afternoon snacks. The fresh flowers transformed the staff work rooms into a delightful location to share food with peers. There was an out pouring of appreciation. Below is an email that was sent to the entire staff from one of our teachers. Please know the impact your donations and time meant to our staff.

In addition, it was a delight for all of us who work in the front desk area to receive and see all the donations when they were delivered. If you left us a container that you'd like to pick up, please stop by Jana Jandra's office.

This last quarter has positively seemed like the biggest test to the commitment we have to our students and the work we all do around here.

It is perhaps because we have been so deep in the work that coming to work on a Monday morning to find stations throughout the school with breakfast items, snacks, eating utensils, napkins and even flowers feels like a real tangible expression of gratitude for all that we do. And then suddenly remembering that we will get a whole week of treats, truly blows it out of the park (pardon the use of the proverbial baseball reference).

All of this to say that the Berkeley High and Berkeley community members showing their appreciation in this way to all of us who work at this enormous place means a whole lot, especially during this busy time.

Thank you to all of you who donated something or helped out during the week:

Alexis Wachtel, Amanda Nube , Amy Mueller, Amy Orgain, Angela Powlen, Angelica Gonzalez, Ann Okino, Beth Doh, Bethany Schoenfeld, Cara Eisenberg, Caroline Bettendorf, Casey Ledor, Charis Baz, Chris Parry, Christine Meuris, Christopher Martin, Christy White, Chutimar (Ann) Okino, Dana Smith, Daniela Jeanneau, Dawn Nykamp, Dawn Thomas, Deirdre Loungway, Donna Suzuki, Eleanor Lyon, Emily Nathan, Fanny Labadie, Fran Rizzardi, Gay Pelletie , Geri Charnin, Gwyneth Galbraith, Hanneke Van Oosterhout, Isabelle Motamedi , Janice Hui-Rohn, Jeannine Miles, Jeff Bruno, Jenny Morgan, Jessica Fiedler, Jessica Hilton, Jessica Parker, Jim Greenberg, Joann Marshall, Jocelyn Sharlet, Jolie Coursin, Joy Quilatan, Julie Weitz, Justine Shapiro, Kathleen Morris, Kathryn Cohen, Kim Seashore, Laura Wildmann, Laurie Stevens, Leesa Berahovich, Lisa Handwerker, Lisa Montang, Mandy Ladin, Maria Echaveste, Maria Rohlsson, Marilee Enge, Marit Brumo, Marla Feller, Mary Ann Smart, Mary Wyand, Mia Masia, Michele Moore, Michelle Gallaga, Miran Choi, Mj Baumann, Mollie Boero, Nancy Ankrum, Pearl Pai, Rachel Dalton, Rachel Ostroy, Rae Sing, Raissa Lerner, Rani Marx, Raquella Thaman, Rebecca Husband, Rikki Moreno, Robin Packel, Rosa Luevano, Rosy Mendoza-Brown, Sahoko Tamagawa, Sanjani Varkey, Sara W., Sarah Kansa , Sarah Kwak, Shelley Horwitz, Shelly Ball, Shelly Lynch, Stacy Waters, Stephanie Valdez-Kaminsky, Sue Danne, Suzanne Fraser, Tonya Hammond, Virginia Gonzalez, and Whitney Morris.

This list is the information that I put together from the Sign Up Genius, if for any reason your name is missing, please let me know. - Lisa

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.